Conferences, Project and Holiday plans

Hi Parents/Guardians,

It has been a long time since I have updated this blog. I am sorry, but life in our classroom has been crazy. In a good way!

***If you have not signed up for conferences for tomorrow, please contact me so we can set up a time when we can sit down together and discuss our first trimester. We are required to meet with every parent, and I will have to keep bugging you until that happens. ;-)

Our project with maps is coming together very slowly. I am hoping we will finish next week and will let you know when our presentations will take place so you can come and see and hear what these fourth graders have learned about our state.

Yesterday, I sent home student slips for a gift exchange/Secret Santa on the last day of school before break. As the note stated, if you do not choose to have your child participate, please let me know as soon as possible so I can make sure every child gets a gift. If you do that, please send the paper back with your child so I have some ideas for their person. On that afternoon, we will work on a craft, exchange gifts, and watch a movie. It should be great fun!!

Thanks for sharing your children with me!
Ms. Williams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the 2017-2018 School Year!

'Twas the week before Christmas

October, pictures and project